”Sail for all” kit – Amazingly Fun & Easy to Sail !
Exlusive at Seacycle Canada
The option ‘Sailing for all’ allows everyone to handle the sail easily and comfortably sitting on a seat.
The goal is safety first and foremost. The sail is relatively small and the catamaran is very wide on the water, it virtually eliminates the risk of capsizing.
- With basic tools, it can be installed on your Seacycle in 1 to 2 hours.
- Visual instruction included as well as Video tutorial 101
The ‘Sail for all’ kit includes:
- A 2.7 sm, angled head sail with window. Sail bag included.
- An aluminum mast support painted black with rubber pads.
- An aluminum mast of 11.5 ft in 2 pieces.
- A lifting and lowering system for the mast, operable even on the water.
- An aluminium pivoting centerboard system painted black adapted on the rudder system.
- Ropes, straps and sail lines.
- Stainless steel hardware set with pulleys, cleats and fixtures.
- Installation instruction on the Seacycle.
Seacycle – ‘Sail for all’ option tutorial 101