The WaterBike has 1 seat only.
The hulls are very sleek for speed and efficiency (11 ft long, total weight 85 lbs).
The rear end of the pontoons are swivel and act as rudder. Steering the WaterBike is done by leaning your back, against the back seat, to each side.
You can therefore free your hands for taking pictures / videos, fishing, etc.
You can also add the arm action handle in order to do an upper body workout.
- 2 hydrodynamic hulls made of ultra resistant polyethylene, UV protected
- Including the swivel pontoon system
- 1 polyethylene lateral support beam including the seat
- 1 seat back including the steering system
- 1 anodized aluminium adjustable profiles
- (Adjustment for leg length)
- 1 pivoting drive unit with high quality pedals and efficient propeller
- (Lift automatically in contact with a rock or the beach)
- Arm action handle system for upper body workout
- Outdoor Sportsman
- 1 rear zip pouch
- 2 side pouches
- 1 trolling rod holder
- 1 rod rack
- Passenger: 1
- Length: 3.3 m (10′ 8″, ft)
- Width: 1.3 m (52 “)
- Draft: 0.46 m (18 in) (pivoting drive unit – propeller)
- Weight: 39 kg (85 lbs)
- Speed: variable 8 km/h to + 12 km/h