The option ‘Sailing for all’ allows everyone to handle the sail easily and comfortably sitting on a seat.
The goal is safety first and foremost. The sail is small and the catamaran is very wide on the water, it virtually eliminates the risk of capsizing.
The ‘Sail for all’ kit includes:
- A 2.7 sm, angled head sail with window
- An aluminum mast support with rubber pads
- An aluminum mast of 11.5 ft in 2 pieces
- A lifting and lowering system for the mast, operable even on the water
- A pivoting centerboard system adapted on the rudder system
- Ropes, straps and sail lines
- Hardware set with pulleys, cleats and fixtures
- Installation instruction on the Seacycle
Note: The price is in CAN: $ 1950, ACTUAL PROMO $300, Total: $1650